Soo yesterday I threw down a post in the community for 10 Sous Vide Vegetarian Food Ideas and Matt from our Facebook group wanted MORE!
Specifically vegan recipes. I know it ain't everyone's pot of sous vide - but hey, why not.
All of these recipes are from our very own #anovafoodnerds!
1) Sous Vide Vegan Cauliflower Alfredo
Vegan tip: top the damn thing in everything - because it's THAT good.
2) Sous Vide Vegan Carrot-Curry Soup
Vegan tip: Get seconds, and thirds.
3) Sous Vide Crunchy Balsamic Onions
Vegan tip: Dump the whole pile into a sandwich!
4) Sous Vide Vegetable Stock
Vegan tip: make a bunch of batches and freeze it for later!
5) Sous Vide Turmeric Tofu with Sumac and Lime
Vegan tip: Do you really need a tip here? Just eat it!
6) Sous Vide Tomato-Basil Pasta Sauce
Vegan tip: This can be added of top of pasta, toast, rice, your friends - no rules to this one.
7) Sous Vide Garlic Confit
Vegan tip: tbh I'd add a second layer of garlic confit on that toast.
8) Sous Vide Quinoa
Vegan tip: carbs are amazing.
9) Sous Vide Strawberry-Rhubarb Jam
Vegan tip: Use vegan-approved sugar. Some sugars contain bone char, which is used as a decolorizing filter.
10) Sous Vide Sunchokes with Toasted Marcona Almonds
Vegan tip: Use a fork and knife to feel a little more fancy.
You can find more recipes in the recipes page!