Sous vide is SO GOOD for meat, but it's also really awesome for vegetarian or non-meat dishes. I challenge myself with Meatless Mondays, to set myself up for a more well-rounded week.
Here's some recipes that are effin' delicious that you should try out!
1) Sous Vide Egg Bites with Sweet Peas, Feta, and Mint
2) Sous Vide Carrots with Carrot Top Pesto
3) Sous Vide Steel-Cut Oats
4) Sous Vide Barbecue Tofu with Caramelized Onions
5) Sous Vide Salted Caramel Crème Brulee
6) Sous Vide Chocolate Steamboat Cake
7) Sous Vide Green Beans with Mandarin & Hazelnuts
8) Sous Vide Asparagus Vinaigrette
9) Sous Vide Honey Miso Butter Corn
10) Sous Vide Port-Poached Pears