How to modify signature settings?

I tried to change my signature for this forum and I get a permissions error screen. How do I fix?

@Salisbury_Sam Have you tried it in another browser? Google Chrome can sometimes cause issues with certain forum activity like FB sharing and, possibly, signature settings.

Have tried Chrome, Firefox, and Safari; all yield identical results saying I do not have permission to change this. By the way, for the same reason I cannot change the icon to my picture. Many others have, but what am I doing wrong?

Have tried Chrome, Firefox, and Safari; all yield identical results saying I do not have permission to change this. By the way, for the same reason I cannot change the icon to my picture. Many others have, but what am I doing wrong?

@Salisbury_Sam A good amount of bugs have been fixed so you should be able to do both of these actions now. Will you let me know if you’re still experiencing issues?

@Jordan I am still unable to add a picture to my profile in Chrome, Safari, or Firefox. Clicking on the button “Change Profile Image” only pulls up a page saying I don’t have permission to do that. What am I doing incorrectly?

Screen message: Permission Problem You don’t have permission to do that.

@Salisbury_Sam

Permission Problem

You don’t have permission to do that.

Me too…

@Salisbury_Sam & @bigfish3 Ahh shoot! Thanks for the update. Let me take another look - might be something I need to check with the dev team on.

@Salisbury_Sam & @bigfish3 So the settings are configured to allow members to edit signatures but I wasn’t able to either when I tested it. We’ll look into the issue deeper to get this resolved and will update you once it’s been taken care of. Thanks again for updating me!

I was able to use safari to change mine. Firefox does not work for me.

@john.jcb Hmm…so in Firefox you saw the permissions issue? I tried through Safari on a test account and wasn’t able to but will give it another try right now in case some of the settingsI was playing around with actually worked.