Precision Cooker Pocket, Coming Late 2015

Hello Anovies!

We’re very excited to announce a new addition to our fleet of Precision Cooker’s. We’ve already perfected the engineering, design, and experience of sous vide cooking; and now we’re going to bring the same gigantic cooking experience, into a pocket-sized device.

Introducing, the Precision Cooker Pocket. Coming late 2015.

At first I was upset that you hadn’t released an app for all promised platforms before making a new device, but then I realized it was April 1st.

@Gypsybagelhands Ahh, yes - understandable! Once the Android app is done, the Windows app will be a lot easier to build so it should be much quicker compared to the iOS to Android lag time.

What will the temperature range be on the Anova Pocket unit?  I am thinking of getting one for my wife who like her coffee warm but not as hot as it is prepared in a coffee maker.  Any info would be much appreciated.

@JH said:
What will the temperature range be on the Anova Pocket unit?  I am thinking of getting one for my wife who like her coffee warm but not as hot as it is prepared in a coffee maker.  Any info would be much appreciated. Ummmmmm - check the date this was posted…

what’s the deal with this product, is it still coming out? I asked support about this product and they didn’t have any idea what I was talking about until I showed her the video. 

Hey @Matt78777  - It was an April Fools Joke :slight_smile: