What happened to the "Precision Cooker SDK" discussion?

I am periodically checking in to see if there is any development going on in new apps and etc. Especially whether @adnewman has made any progress to his computer relayed interface. But now the discussion for this is gone?
http://community.anovaculinary.com/discussion/comment/306/

@Jonas We reorganized the forum a bit but this link still worked for me when I checked. Can you send a screenshot?

@jordan I couldn’t post a screen shot, but I was able to capture it in the PDF above…

@jordan I get the same screen as bigfish3 when I try the link in Firefox.

@bigfish3 & @john.jcb I think it’s because it’s in the developer forum, which is open to developers who backed us on KS. We’ve been discussing making it public but in the meantime, if you’d like to participate, please shoot me a PM and I’ll add you in :slight_smile:

@jordan said:
bigfish3 & john.jcb I think it’s because it’s in the developer forum, which is open to developers who backed us on KS. We’ve been discussing making it public but in the meantime, if you’d like to participate, please shoot me a PM and I’ll add you in :slight_smile:

Please add me to the developer forum too. Thanks.

I would like to be added to the developer forum as well. It’s crazy we can’t get a Windows client yet.

1 Like

Hi @CraigHead we currently don’t have a developer’s forum, but you can give suggestions to the development team by filling out the feedback form in the app (do you currently have a way to access the app since you are on windows? )

If not leave your feedback here and I will pass it on! Rest assured, I have told them about the demand for a windows app :slight_smile:

I think a Smartthings smart app would also be possible. It could possibly allow you to remotely control your Bluetooth Anova via Smartthings. If Smartthings ever enables the bluetooth on the hub.

@HunterC Nope. I don’t have an Android or iOS app and I am not going to buy one. Actually I just posted a response to the “request for feedback thread” here.