Half the posts are in Chinese

And the board’s been hit again. :frowning:

The sad thing is that you actually think you’re funny…

Deleting them now.

The sad thing is that you actually think you know what someone else is thinking.

Are you so naive that you think the admins need you to tell them in this thread what’s going on when the first thing that they see when logging on is a page full of foreign language spam?

You’re right…a career in tech hasn’t taught me anything as to how alerting may work. On the other hand, having this thread will make it very apparent to all involved as to how well their efforts at eliminating this inconvenience is.

Well, gee, I guess that settles it.

@HunterC is working at blocking them using the tools provided by the forum software. It is far better than a year or so ago when there were a couple of hundred posts a day.

Thanks again @john.jcb, @fischersd, and @acs! So sorry I have been focusing on these shipping issues, so I really appreciate you all helping out with these pestering spammers! I’m still looking for a few more things to implement to eliminate it.

also @acs, please play fair and be nice, your sarcasm is admittedly funny, but sometimes needs to be toned down a bit :wink:

MOM! Hunter is being bossy!

…and she’s looking out my window!

:wink:

Ok.