Unofficial 3D model

So I happen to do CAD a lot. I also like to use my Anova Cooker a lot.

Here is a link to the Onshape model I made of the bluetooth cooker. If you happen to have a 3D printer and have the mount or bottom cap pieces you need to replace, you would like to make your own mount, or just like 3D models, here you go.

The hardware will be corrected and 3D prints will be printed to make sure everything lines up later this week.

Happy cooking.

3 Likes

Very cool :slight_smile:

SOOOO I have made many improvements to the model. I made a 1:1 replacement of the clamp, and tested a fit my 3D printing it. I also included McMaster items for those looking to get the right hardware.

I am next going to look in to dropping the device further into the pot I have with a new clamp. If I can drop it into the pot, I can use less water for most cooks. I am printing these prototypes on a Makerbot out of PLA just for the fit. the final version would be made out of Onyx on a Markforged, carbon fiber 3D printer, because of the higher end temperatures the clamp would see while the pot is hot.

1 Like

You should put it on thingiverse :wink:

Sweet! Any chance you could provide me a 3d model compatible with 2015 Solidworks??? I’ve got a couple ideas of my own for this and would like to create 3d models of attachemnts myself. Thanks in advance for any assistance you provide!

Jim

Hi @Jim_123!

I’m sorry, I dont have access to Solidworks. If you wanted, you could sign up for Onshape and be editing your own free copy of the model in less than 5 minutes with no installs. It has most of the features that Solidworks has and makes large updates every 3 weeks, so it is catching up in features fast.

I was a Solidworks user for 12 years before I made the switch.

Here’s the link to the model. Give it a try or you can export the model as parasolid and edit it yourself.

Thanks!

Jason