Revolutionary Chocolate Tempering Sous Vide

Bellow is the fantastic link on how to do it (without an app)
The Best Way to Temper Chocolate | The Food Lab

If the new APP could adjust the temperatures automatically and ring an alarm every time the next target temperature is reached, example: 1) initial temperature reached 115°F. 2) After 10 minutes, or other time setup, set the machine for 81°F, and ring an alarm so we can “start cooling and adding ice”. 3) After 81°F achieve ring alarm and set next temperature to 90°F. 4) Ring Alarm when final tempering 90°F achieved. If you do this… OHH BOY…

I second that!

@Renato Thank you for sharing!! I really want to do chocolate with my APC. Yum. I’ll share your feedback re: multi-step cooking in-app with the team. Have you tried out this recipe? If so - share photos of it with us if you have them! Would love to hear about your experience.

@Jordan I am very happy with your comment. I done this before and it is really amazing because it keeps the chocolate tempered for ours and this is priceless,. I enter the blog because my old sous vide machine is broken so I need to buy a new one, and I hope it will be yours, so I cannot take picture for you right now. By the way I am waiting for a coupon, could you help me  get one ? My parents will be in the US in 15 days and I would love to buy one. Thanks… Renato

@Renato said:
Jordan I am very happy with your comment. I done this before and it is really amazing because it keeps the chocolate tempered for ours and this is priceless,. I enter the blog because my old sous vide machine is broken so I need to buy a new one, and I hope it will be yours, so I cannot take picture for you right now. By the way I am waiting for a coupon, could you help me  get one ? My parents will be in the US in 15 days and I would love to buy one. Thanks… Renato

Go check the promo code thread: Today's 5GET50 Discount Code is - Anova Support - Anova Community | Food Nerd Forum | Anova Culinary

It was updated this afternoon, code in the first post for $50 off. Hopefully you could be one of today’s five!

@Renato that link is a fantastic find, thank you so much for sharing it here. I had no idea tempering chocolate could be either easy or foolproof, let alone both! I love Kenji and Serious Eats but somehow I had missed that article. He loves his Anova so you know he has excellent taste!

@psiu_glen Thank you for sending over the details on the code - @Renato did you get one?