Today's 5GET50 Discount Code is

Hi Anovies!

The 5GET50 program has been discontinued.

Seems to work :wink:

@helge Haha, it does, indeed! And now it works even better - check above :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

Yes, awesome! $50 off, yes please. Just bought a machine, and can’t wait to get started. See ya later lame dry roasts…

$50 off? I finally quit wishing and just bought a Precision Cooker! Thanks Anova!

Yay !

Thanks very much! I have been telling everyone about how I am about to buy one, and this coupon just made me pull the trigger! I look forward to using it a lot :slight_smile:

Looking for that new code :smiley:

Woohoo! Congrats, @“sf cookin” cookin @sousvidegrits @xIcewind! Welcome to the world of sous vide, happy to have you here in the forums. Let me know if you have any questions!

@jeqiii Check it out :slight_smile:

Thanks Jordan. I was able to get mine today with that code. Excited to see how it works.

Thank you for the coupon! I was considering getting the Precision Cooker to expand my sous vide arsenal, and the discount made it a no-brainer.

@ahlana Congrats! Let us know what you think when you get it and be sure to check out some of the discussions in the forums :slight_smile:

Nooo…just missed it :frowning: Was hoping to pick one up!

@AnilTaneja Check back for today’s :wink:

I might be missing it/being slow… But where is today’s code?

@AnilTaneja we change it in the original post at the start of this thread - today’s was 5GET50SOUSVIDEUPONATUESDAY and we’ll get the next one up tomorrow. Check back in the morning for the next one!

Around what time does the new code get posted?

@zoheb808 Anytime! Recently we’ve posted in the mornings but it will vary since we’d like to make sure our international customers get the chance to snag a code. Check back!

I got one!!! Woohoo!!!