suggest me best food blender for my kitchen thank you
I suggest the Vitamix 5000. Vitamix still makes this model but when I recently ordered one for my daughter I noticed that the housing was lighter than the one I use for many years. I prefer a heavier housing so that it doesn’t move on the counter. If you can find a gently used model 5000 then you’d have the same great model they’ve had for many years. Having said that my daughter said she didn’t care if it was lighter and wanted it anyway since it was red and she’s used it for over a year and thinks it’s fine.
I usually make small servings of whatever I’m making like soup or sauces or smoothies so I usually use the smaller container. I only use the large taller container when we have guests.
My Vitamix has lasted over 20 years it is still going strong.