Chicken Cooked SV and stored - how long?

I have reached out to Anova to see what is happening. We have gone through a number of employees here over the years. Some have been promoted, others left the company.

Internet orphans…sad. I don’t think I’ll be posting to Facebook. I like to keep at least a modicum of privacy and posting for Facebook to farm doesn’t facilitate that. (Just my personal feelings on the subject.)

1 Like

Pardon my sarcasm. Community appears to be managing well enough as a semi-self help and idea sharing group lately.

There’s the occasional newcomer drop-in thinking it’s the Complaint Department and that’s alright as they get gently redirected.

Self reliance is a favourable characteristic of competent cooks. It leads us to pay attention to the details of the craft.

Actually I should have been a little more clear myself! I’m happy with the forum, I just don’t want them to decide they don’t need it anymore and expect us to “migrate” to Facebook! :slight_smile:

The forum thread style will always make more sense to me for sharing of knowledge and discussion. FB is completely designed for ‘look at me’ and FIGJAM.

The only thing that I have found that I cannot do on the forum is to make programming changes. So far it has not been too hard to keep up with the occasional spammer. Anova will be assigning someone to check in here.