Anova Kitchen Events

For the sake of keeping the community forum clean and organized - I will post events that we have going on at the Anova Kitchen here in this thread. Some of these events that we will hold at the location will include product launches, in-store only sales, and socials.

It will be updated in the comments of this topic. :slight_smile:

Summer Series: COMEDY KITCHEN!
July 25, 2018

Due to popular demand… Comedy Kitchen makes a return! Join us at the Anova Kitchen for some laughs, food, and good vibes. What to expect:

• Hang out with the Anova family
  • Laugh with Tony Sco
  • Breakfast for dinner
  • Special in-store prices

RSVP: Summer Series: COMEDY KITCHEN! Tickets, Wed, Jul 25, 2018 at 5:00 PM | Eventbrite

Why don’t you guys setup a few web cams and do a live stream that people that are remote could access? (heh…very few of your customers live in the Bay Area) :slight_smile:

That’s a really good idea. We have some videos up on our Facebook page. Some are sped up with no sound (because the whole event can easily be over 2+ hours). I am not sure if this platform can take in live stream videos, but I can probably film it and upload it. Let me check on this!

##Summer Series: Did You Know?! Dessert!

August 1, 2018

It’s too hot to make desserts in the oven! Make your desserts in your Anova Precision cooker. Join us at the Anova Kitchen for a super simple sous vide dessert demo, food, and good vibes. What to expect:

• Sous vide dessert demo
  • Sous vide desserts- yes, eat!

RSVP here.

##Free Summer Series: Sous Vide Batch Cooking
August 15, 2018

We get it, we’re all busy. Save time during the week and make your food all at once! What to expect:

• Sous vide batch cooking demo
  • Sous vide samples - yes, eat!

RSVP here.

##Summer Series: Sous Vide Basics w/ Snake River Farms
August 22, 2018

Learn the sous vide basics! We’re partnering with Snake River Farms for this event. Tickets are limited for this class, snag 'em ASAP! What to expect:

• Learn how to season, cook, and sear American Wagyu from Snake River Farms
  • On the menu: American Wagyu Beef, Garlic Parmesan Asparagus, Butter-Poached Potatoes, Riesling Poached Pears with Cardamom Cream.

RSVP here.

##Free Summer Series: Comedy Kitchen

August 29, 2018

Join us at the Anova Kitchen for some laughs, food, and good vibes. What to expect:

• Sous vide samples
  • Laugh with Tony Sco

RSVP here.

Back2School: Sous Vide Turkey Deli Meat

September 12, 2018

It’s Back 2 School time - let’s cook up something healthy. Freshly cooked deli meats always beat store-bought, packaged deli slices.

• Sous vide turkey deli demo
  • Make your own sandwiches

RSVP here.