Anova Precision Oven Updates

I have been holding off purchasing this oven since it first came out. Reason being too many issues and secondly poor customer service. I am just checking in to see if Anova has got their act together and fixed the issues which it originally had and if their customer service has gotten any better. I know some people have said it is still worth putting up with the issues. My feeling is that may be but I am not going to spend that kind of money on something that has been flawed and remains flawed after several years. Just looking for some honest answers. Thank you.

While I agree with the viewpoint that the APO product is flawed & unreliable, I only have praise for their customer support team.

I returned mine when the fan died in 2 months of usage. Unacceptable quality from a 3+ year product.

The customer support did their best to provide RMA & refund. Great team. Wish they supported an improved product.

1 Like

I’ve read accounts of problems, but I have to say that I’ve not had any issues, and I’ve had mine for a little over a year and use it all the time… several times per week. I have several recipes saved on my iPhone on their app (ex., sugar snap peas), and all I have to do is shove them in the oven and touch the “start” button under the recipe. They come out the same every single time. I’ve been keeping my fingers crossed that nothing happens to the oven because I’ve come to depend on it a lot. I hardly ever use my regular oven now. Good luck!

2 Likes

I have been thrilled with my Anova Precision Oven, have not used my regular oven since I received it which was probably 12months ago. My wifi failed and then it would not turn off but Anova had a new one delivered immediately and picked up the original one. I cannot praise their service enough. I find it so simple to use, quick and efficient and so easy to keep clean. Go for it!

2 Likes

Hi, I totally agree. Had a strange sound (provided a short video) and customer service replaced it without further questions, at their cost. The new oven works perfectly.

1 Like