Best Way To Dry Precision Cooker 3.0 After Use

What is the best way to dry a Precision Cooker 3.0 after use?

Let it drain around the impeller, & air dry.

For longer term maintainance there is plenty on the forum re cowl dissasembly, limescale removal etc, if your cowl is removable that is one avenue to inspect for gunk build up (adhesive labels etc)

Mine tend to live in the water for weeks on end, water changes, check the cowl for build up on the heating element etc… which I do every month or two. (weekly water changes, lidded insulated vessel) …the more it is out & ready to go the more it is used.

I don’t, but then it is not a ‘3.0’ either.

In use, it is always protected by the bath lid, a best practice I believe for the electronics being susceptible to moisture intrusion that cannot be dried out. Vapor enters, condenses to liquid droplets with surface tension.

The bath is always full until the next Monday when I strip and scrub the scullery counter, and dump the bath to make it easier to move about, out of of the way. The PC drains but there is no attempt to dry it.

Every once in a while I add a tablespoon of citric acid to the bath before dumping it to dissolve any scale build up on the wetted parts.

Since I had been so successful in getting a good reply from Anova Support Re Connecting the APC 3.0 to Wi-Fi (See separate Topic), I decided to ask this Question to the same guy.

Here is his answer:

You can wrap it with kitchen cloth / towel until it is dry. Just make sure that you regularly clean your cooker.
Maybe twice a year depending on how often you use it.