Feature idea / Request: show clock

APO has replaced our old oven and that has lead to a rather unexpected issue for us which I think might nicely be solved through an OTA update maybe? Low effort, I’d hope :slight_smile:

Thing is, with the old oven gone, we no longer have a clock in the kitchen to quickly glance at. For pasta, tea and other quick things, we don’t bother seeing a time but rather just take a quick glance at the clock. Could the APO not maybe show a clock as soon as it goes into standby? What do you think, worthwhile idea?

3 Likes

Thanks for the feedback!

1 Like

Nice idea.

I put my APO where my microwave used to be. I find myself looking across the kitchen to glance at the time and instead see the APO. Slightly odd in that I wear a watch and could just look at that but…habits.

I’m having the same issue! My old combi oven was most of the time just the clock in the kitchen. now APO has taken it’s place. Please ANOVA, add this feature to the next firmware update! :+1:

1 Like

Nice idea!!

1 Like

I would also very much appreciate a clock displayed when idle. I rarely set a timer for anything and rely on having a clock present to time my stove top cooks.

Today i bought a digital ear thermometer and first thing it asked me was to set the date and time. That’s what triggered me to finally, after over a year of using my oven, join the community and voice my support for this feature request