Like many of you my APO has a cracked water tank

@anovaculinary wait – what? Will you be replacing my spidered tank, too?

That would be VERY cool!

of course! Drop us a note to support@anovaculinary.com and we sure will.

1 Like

Hi. Just reading this thread now. I’m about to order an APO, but very hesitant after reading this post. Can anyone tell me if the tank issue has been resolved or am I better off waiting until they come up with a better tank comes out? Thanks.

Not yet, you would on occasion need a replacement tank until they fix it for good

1 Like

What @solomongumbie said. But they have been quick (in my case) to respond.

Hello! The tank has been redesigned since launch. A permanent fix is coming soon, but if you need a new tank at any point you can get one free of charge

1 Like

Thanks for that. Does this mean that a new, less error prone tank, comes with a new order from now or should I wait until the permanent fix has been implemented?

I’ve enjoyed mine so much that my biased opinion is order it now and keep an eye on the tank. But don’t lose all that time to get started. You’ll get the replacement design when it’s ready.

Again, grain of salt, I LOVE my oven, warts and all.

1 Like

Thanks, that’s good to know.

They are shipping now with new orders

What are? The new non-cracking design? Or the in-between design?

in-between!

The in-between is not perfect, but it is holding up better. I’ve had mine since February, and so far, so good.

1 Like

@anovaculinary Will you notify your customers when you come out with a permanent fix for the water tank? Is there an estimation on when it will be available (please don’t reply with “soon” unless it is a matters of days)?

I am planing on purchasing this product since it release, just waited for more than a year for all those birth defects to be fixed… :frowning:

Thanks.

1 Like

Welcome to the community!

Yes, we always communicate any changes right here! There is no ETA on a permanent fix, it is definitely not a matter of days.

Sounds good. How do I go about getting a new non cracked tank? Another post says to email Anova, but what is the email addy for this request? I bought mine from your Canada store as I live in BC.
Thanks, Peter

1 Like

support@anovaculinary.com! We’ll get you taken care of

I they can’t replace the tank, you clearly have a non functional product, and the warranty should kick in, ask them to either replace the oven or return it

We are more than happy to do that within the warranty period. The good news is the tank does not actually crack and leak, it is crazing and allows the oven to function.