To kick off the Recipe Share category, I'm re-posting my tofu recipe and organizing it in a way that's easier to follow. I also wanted to show you all an example of how the recipe should look like in this category. To learn more about the category, please read the category description.
Recipe Name: Sous Vide Garlic Chili Tofu
Recipe Temp: 180F / 82.2 C
Recipe Time: 4 hours
1. 1 block of super firm tofu (frozen + NOT silken tofu).
2. 1/4 cup soy sauce.
3. 1/4 cup brown sugar.
4. 1/4 cup toasted sesame oil.
5. 2 tablespoons of fried chili-garlic paste.
1. Defrost and press out liquid from tofu.
2. Cut tofu in thick chunks.
3. Pan fry until golden on each side.
4. Mix soy sauce, brown sugar, toasted sesame oil, and chili garlic paste.
5. Throw tofu into the mix.
6. Then transfer the tofu and sauce into a bag.
7. Sous vide at 180F/4 hours.