* 2 Japanese eggplants
* 1/4 cup soy sauce
* 1/4 cup brown sugar
* 1/4 cup toasted sesame oil
* 2 tablespoons of fried chili-garlic paste
1. Chop the eggplants into wedges.
2. Whisk the fried chili garlic paste, sesame oil, brown sugar, and soy sauce in a bowl.
3. Add the eggplant wedges into the bowl and toss to coat evenly. Transfer eggplant and sauce into a bag.
4. Sous vide at 180F for 1 hour.
5. Boil noodles until tender. Drain.
6. Fry noodles for 30 seconds. Add eggplant and sauce to the pan and fry for 2 minutes.