- 2 Japanese eggplants
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1/4 cup toasted sesame oil
- 2 tablespoons of fried chili-garlic paste
- Chop the eggplants into wedges.
- Whisk the fried chili garlic paste, sesame oil, brown sugar, and soy sauce in a bowl.
- Add the eggplant wedges into the bowl and toss to coat evenly. Transfer eggplant and sauce into a bag.
- Sous vide at 180F for 1 hour.
- Boil noodles until tender. Drain.
- Fry noodles for 30 seconds. Add eggplant and sauce to the pan and fry for 2 minutes.