Stasher bags -- vacuum sealed

Greg_M - Aliexpress delivery from China to Canada took 20 days. My net cost was C$15.35 (U$12.08) for 4 bags. The same bags from amazon.ca would have cost me an astounding C$26.99 (U$21.25) for a set of four, while the Stashers are C$16.99 (U$13.37) /each as opposed to your U$11.99.
In other words, Canadians buying directly from China save 43% at least while enjoying free delivery and it’s faster than buying the same product from amazon.ca. They also drop ship from China, but with longer delays.
It’s a pity that recent USA shipping fees on Canadian orders are now way off the charts, so most goods shipped North of your border are not worth buying from the USA anymore. How crazy is that?
I agree with you that these Chinese-made bags are easier to handle (and wash) than the Stashers. BTW, your emulated double bag sous vide chamber trick is a clever idea. Thanks for sharing.

You’re a freakin’ genius. Thanks!

Just swung by to say that I made my first sous vide today. Using ANOVA reservoir, the Nano, and this Stasher bag technique. Worked perfectly. Kept the standard ANOVA bag clean, withdrew all the air, sealed the Stasher inside that. 30 min to perfect Mexican spiced cod for use in street tacos.

This is an excellent way both to have less bag waste and a BPA free cooking container. Thank you for your excellent suggestion, OP.