A Few Product Updates

Hey folks - there’s a few updates for everyone here.

1. Nano delay. Unfortunately, the Nano has been delayed. You can read more about it from the blog post written by Stephen.

2. Multi-cook for bluetooth. It’s been recently confirmed that the multi-cook feature will work with existing bluetooth devices when the multi-cook feature is released.

3. Reusable silicone bags. We anticipate to have the large reusable silicone bags next month.

4. Ice bath beta. We’re still working on the ice bath feature. If you want to test the iOS beta version, please PM me. I’ll keep everyone updated on the Android ice bath beta when that one is done.

-Alyssa

2 Likes

Ah That’s why mine Hasn’t arrived yet …!

Any word on Multi-Step for BT?

Yeah, it has been pushed back. :frowning: We sent an email to customers a couple of days ago - did you receive one?

@acs No new updates on Multi-Step for our current BT cookers. Just Multi-Cook. But I will keep pushing out updates here as soon as I get them.

No nothing here

@splitty Sorry about that. :frowning: It may have also been dropped into your spam folder. Buuuut the blog post has the exact info that was in the email. You can also make any updates to your order from the blog post, as well.

This is the feature that I am here to get. I will send a PM when I figure out how to do it. #Excited

1 Like

@SouthernDad Yes, just responded to your message! Will have it sent to you shortly. Thanks! :slight_smile:

1 Like

@AlyssaWOAH Any updates on the Nano? It has been a long time since we heard anything.

We sent an email about the Nano delay; it’s been pushed back. There are no new updates right now.

Hi,
what about the new precision cooker which will be WLAN 5GHz ready and which allows higher password complexity?
What will be the name and the expected Lauch date?
What will be the power of this device, hopefully not below 900W?
What other new features will be implemented?
What is the expected price range compared to current 900W model?

Looking forward for beginning of next year to get a state of the art cooker :-).
Joe

Anonymous Anova-user - Anova can barely (if at all) cope with the Nano, aren’t you pushing your curiosity too far? :wink:

Hi Alyssa. Still no news on the Nano progress?