Nano Now Available Internationally!

Hey @trust_level_0

I wanted to share some epic new with everyone here in the community- The Nano is here and is now available for pre-order for both our US and INTERNATIONAL customers! :heart_eyes:

Here are some details:

• It’s lighter (1.4 pounds)
  • 25% smaller
  • It’s more affordable ($99 USD, get it for $89 right now!)
  • 700W
  • Bluetooth enabled
  • Multistep/Multicook support
  • Waterproof mylar speaker
  • Really, really quiet (soooo quiet)
  • Water resistant !

You guys, this is freaking exciting!
I FEEL LIKE IT’S CHRISTMAS!
https://media.giphy.com/media/nNrkgR4Z7RHDW/giphy.gif

Treat you self, you deserve it:

Nano party anyone?
:stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

-Alyssa

2 Likes

I am looking to purchase is a unit for shipping in the US, but outfitted for 220 V for Europe. I am in the states now (with my original Anova One), but am relocating to Europe in the fall and would like to get the Nano due to its compact size. I also can’t find an option for US shipping with Europe plug (like is offered with the second gen. precision cooker on the website).

Any guidance on how to purchase? I would like to put in the pre-order right away!

Will the multi cook feature be compatible with existing models or would I need to buy 2 nanos?

1 Like

Yep - I can definitely help! @blue_volvo

You purchase a 220V shipped to the US here:
https://store.anovaculinary.com/products/anova-precision-cooker-nano?utm_source=community&utm_medium=community&utm_campaign=post

Just keep in mind the Nano will be shipped in October/November for our US customers!

@dannyb603

As for right now, the multicook and multistep function will be available for the Nano. We haven’t determined whether or not these functions will be made available for our existing models - but I’m gonna let the community know once I know what direction we’re going to take with that!

Thanks @AlyssaWOAH !!

Did anyone else receive an email from Anova offering 20% off the Nano if purchased today? I attempted to purchase several, but when entering the code given, it gave me 10% off instead of 20%. Anova has been unresponsive to my email requests. I am happy with my existing product, but unhappy with their customer service.

Hey sorry about that! We were having some issues with coupons. I can get you a new one, though! Super easy. Please message me and let me know what country you’re in!!!

Thanks again for the link for the international plugs for US shipping. When I went to pre-order yesterday, the coupon that I had been emailed for 20% off was not recognized. I saw you mention there were coupon issues, I was hoping you could help me out as well.

Thanks!

Hey @blue_volvo - yep I can help you out. I’ll send you a direct message!

Hi Alyssa

One quick question (I already preordered a Nano) :slight_smile::
Can the clamp be detached?

Thanks,
Nicolai

1 Like

Hey nikildal!

The clamp on the Nano is fixed! :slight_smile:

1 Like

No problem!!! :slight_smile:

Let me know if you have any questions! @nkildal

Hi Alyssa,

I am also having a problem with the coupon when ordering the Nano - do you have any suggestions for how to make it work?

Many thanks,

E

Dear Alyssa,

my 20% off coupon does not work either. any solution?

tks

Hi Alyssa!

Could you please message me regarding the 20% coupon to purchase the nano and also some issues with international orders? Thanks!

2 Likes

Hey @esuriebam @stefsan @blurryangel - I can help! I will send each of you a private message so I can get you all a working code. Thank you so much for being super patient!

Hi Alyssa, please send me the 20% coupon as well, thank you :smile:
When it will be shipping internationally, is it same as US?