Here's Some Updates on Nano

We have a blog post with some updates regarding the Nano. Just in case you just wanna know what’s going on.

-Alyssa

1 Like

Is there any word when the Nano is expected to come to fruition? I would like to order the pair I had on order from before. Thanks.

We’ll be fulfilling our pre-orders first this month (May). Once we’ve finished that, then we’ll re-open the ability to purchase a Nano after that.

I had a preorder that I had filled then had refunded. How do I go about purchasing again? I ordered the two unit deal that was offered. I remember receiving an email letting me know that I would be given the opportunity to purchase again at the same price. Is that still the case? Thanks

Are pre-orders now shipping? I received a notification from UPS that something was coming from Anova a couple weeks ago but nothing ever ever left from your facility.

Hi,
May is almost over, and i’m looking forward to getting my Nano. When will i get it?

Hope it arrives for Memorial Day.

Hey guys, really sorry for my delayed response. Here’s the latest update regarding the Nano.

Any chance on getting the bluetooth current model instead of the nano? I held out hope long enough.

Thank you,

Anthony

From the September 22, 2017 update:

8 months later:

Between this and the multiple software issues that never should have made it to production it is increasingly apparent that Anova has serious QA problems, as well as a lack of software development competence (a review of the staff and their LinkedIn info at About Us – Anova Culinary offers several clues as to at least some of the reasons for both problems). Also, if you scroll down to the comments on the Sep. 2017 delay you’ll find numerous questions that simply go unanswered (for weeks), as well as multiple claims…from Anova staff…about things like the Multicook feature that contradict the product info offered on the company’s website, as well as previous claims about it. Even the web page customers who had pre-ordered were directed to in order to submit their refund or upgrade preference didn’t work.

Don’t get me wrong. This isn’t company-bashing by an angry customer. I have no skin in the Nano and have never planned on acquiring one. In fact I’ve been relatively happy with my BT APC and the support I’ve received. This is just an honest assessment of what are undeniable problems with the way Anova is conducting business, and that will no doubt hurt its reputation going forward…possibly irreparably if these issues are not effectively addressed post haste.