Nano Now Available Internationally!

@tekazoh Gonna message you! :slight_smile:

The WiFi cookers (900W and 800W) will have the MultiCook and MultiStep functionality. The original Bluetooth model (800W) will not have these functions.

And yet the Nano, which is bluetooth only, has this support, which is done via the app.

Way to go Anova.

@acs I’ll get back to you on this and get more details as to why BT (the older model) can’t have those functionalities.

Hi,
Are the coupon still valid?

Hey! These coupons have already expired. But, if you wanna see if you get any additional savings, customer support might be able to get you some. Just ask! :slight_smile: Contact – Anova Culinary

Hello from Spain! How can I get the 20% discount? thank you! :slight_smile:

Hey @Victor_Mavick the coupon codes for the Nano has long expired. :frowning:

oooohhhhh! :frowning:

Ahhhh I know! :frowning: But I’d ask support@anovaculinary.com to see if they have anything available.

can i have coupon codes too? I’ll order 4 units :slight_smile:

The codes we had earlier expired. :smirk: But if you hit up support@anovaculinary.com you can check if they have anything for your locale. Not a promise lol. But it doesn’t hurt to check.

actually i ordered 3 nanos and got 10% off. btw, my estimated delivery date is Jan 2018. i wonder why it takes so long.

@rjarief That’s because it’s for a pre-order!

I know it’s pre-order and I don’t mind waiting since I already have the 900watt versions. I didn’t ask the right question. I’m just curious whether the international version will be available for delivery later than the us version. Thanks :grin:

May I ask if the nano is available in Thailand now ?

@Dikk unfortunately not. :confused:

Ahh gotcha! Not really sure of the specifics, but I’m sure there’s a good reason to it. Prolly logistical. We love our international customers too :heart_eyes:

Why not?:worried:

@Dikk Unfortunately, we’re just currently not set up to ship to Thailand. :confused: We’re working hard to ship to more countries, though!

For any new updates about this any other product news, you can sign up for our mailing list. :slight_smile: