APO Hong Kong Shipment

Bought the APO in mid DEC, at the time the website said shipment begins in FEB. Now 8 days in to FEB and still haven’t heard a word from Anova. I know in the US you’re told which batch your order belongs to, which adds to the frustration to international buyers being kept in the dark. Not a single update since mid DEC.

Has anyone ordered from Hong Kong receive any shipment updates from Anova?

You’re better off contacting Anova Customer Support for this.

Thanks for taking the time to reply GeoffS.
I did contact customer support, they said they will check with logistics and get back to me 24-48 hours. Still haven’t heard a word after a week. Just want to see if anyone from Hong Kong is on the same boat as myself.

I’m in the EU and sort of in the same boat. Ordered around Christmas time and no updates since then. I’m not too fussed, since there’s still three weeks of February left until I get to be cranky :slight_smile: It’d be great however, if you could update here, if you end up getting a reply. That way, I won’t have to bother support with the same question (although different region, but I guess the answer will be similar) again.

Hi maxtd, just received an email this morning saying my order will ship on the week of 8th March.
My order was placed on 18th Dec.

This was mentioned in the email:
“We apologize for this inconvenience caused by component & logistics delays. They are no longer an issue and your order is currently in transit to our warehouses.”

Hopefully you’ll hear some update soon.

I am in the UK and ordered the Oven on Sep 10th last year. I also just received an email this morning telling me:

We’re reaching out to inform you that your order of the Anova Precision Oven will be shipping out from our warehouses on the week of April 5th. We apologize for this inconvenience caused by component & logistics delays. They are no longer an issue and your order is currently in transit to our warehouses.

Considering this is now an extra 2 months from the previous estimate (shipping md February), I am not holding out much hope of them making the April 5th deadline!

1 Like

Thanks for the updates, guys!
No such e-mail for me yet, but I’ll also update with my preliminary shipping date once I get one. They do seem to drift quite a lot depending on location (I assume?). Bit of a bummer for you to receive the APO later, despite ordering earlier…

I’ve ordered it from the EU in october. It was supposed to be shipping at the end of December at that point. In early december (03/12) I’ve recieved an email saying: ’ we’re incredibly sorry to share that the **Anova Precision Oven (220v) will ship two months late…We’re currently on track for a mid February 2021 release, and as soon as your Oven ships you’ll be notified.’, last week (09/02) a new email has offered a new update: ‘Anova Precision Oven will be shipping out from our warehouses on the week of March 15th.’

It isn’t the end of the world, but it’s still very frustrating.

1 Like

Still no e-mail for me.
I tried my luck with suggesting to support they maybe update their FAQ-page about order deliveries as a sort of low-hanging-fruit customer happiness booster at least and include preliminary shipping dates for different regions, but I’m not too hopeful tbh (as the current info is hopelessly outdated, so doesn’t seem like anyone actively cares for the FAQ).

@mlau any updates on your end, yet?

Checked in with support. Why I didn’t get the notification Mail is a mystery - shit happens. Still mid March. Suggested they add a little more info to the FAQ page, maybe it’ll happen. The main oven page now states (for me at least): „ Batch 1, Ships by March 26th“, so that’s updated and an info at least :slight_smile: