First foray into beef brisket. Instead of sous vide it fro 24 hours, I have no patient to wait that long :-0) so instead I do it for 12 hours. It turns out great, nicely pink in color, tender and delicious. I finished it off with oven at 185 degree Celsius, 15 minutes.
- brined with salt and sugar for 1 day.
- pat dry and seasoned with salt, pepper, onion and garlic powder.
- sous vide at 57 degree Celcius for 12 hours.
- pat dry, put a cube of unsalted butter on top of the cap and a sprig of thyme.
- oven it for 15 minutes @ 185 degree Celcius.
- rest and slice to enjoy.