Blueberry tangerine margaritas

Man!!! Fresh blueberries, baby tangerines in a sous vide simple syrup with fresh lime and natural sugar with blue agave tequila… Then I’m doing ribeye sous vide roasted corn salsa tostadas. Cilantro in the garden weekend madness coming up… Any questions or would like some tips on my recipe just hit me up!!!

Some photos would be awesome! What are you doing with the cliantro?

Pics this weekend!!! Cilantro is for the roasted corn salsa… Thx for the comment…

Here’s some of the chicken tostadas I did with the roasted corn salsa… These are going to be dynamite super fantastic with the ribeyes sous vide… And nothing better to go with them but some of my Famous homemade blueberry tangerine margaritas!!!

I’d love to see the recipe on them tostadas ! And I’d love that blueberry margaritas too! :smiley:

Corn tortillas fried at home in canola oil. I use a 4 ounce ladle to push them down in the oil to shape them.

Corn and black bean salsa: tomatoes diced 2 each. One can of black beans rinsed. One can of yellow sweet corn drained. Half of a red onion diced. 4 garlic cloves chopped very fine . Jalapeño peppers if you use fresh which I recommend use 1 chopped very fine. If u want extra heat leave in the seeds. If you use prefab peppers use at your own discretion. 2 table spoons of olive oil . Fresh cilantro half a bunch. Juice of 2 limes. 2 ounces of silver patron and salt and pepper to taste.

If you can make your own fajita marinade I suggest that. But I am going to give u a great shortcut so I am not typing forever. Publix has a great marinade called world harbors. The flavor is called fajita. Use about a third of the bottle for every pound and a half of chicken. Let it marinade for at least two hours in a ziploc bag. I also add a little tequila with the marinade. Use a grill for the chicken. If you sauté the chicken you must butterfly the breast thin. This marinade burns pretty quick if your not careful.

Jack and cheddar mix cheese or whatever u like.

Pineapple avocado garnish: 5 avos 1 can of pineapple tidbits. 1/3 of a bunch of cilantro. Juice of 1 lime and 3 or 4 ounces of coco lopez piña colada mix. U want it to be a little chunky so dice the avocado and don’t smash it to make guacamole.

The pour a cocktail of choice. Take a shot and have fun. Any questions let me know! :)-

The build

Tortilla, chicken, black bean salsa, cheese. Oven at 400 till cheese is melted and the edges get a little dark. Out of the oven top with pineapple avo garnish and fresh cilantro sprig. Sour cream and whatever else u need use the pics in order. Good eats!!!

out-freakin-standing! thanks so much! I’m gonna try making this over the weekend !
I’ll toss up some pics afterwards :smiley:

@phrank02 Yumm! Thanks for sharing. While @Bill makes the tostadas, I’ll take on the blueberry tangerine margs and we’ll have ourselves a fiesta!

@Bill & @jordan I have found that the time spent watching the sous vide not boil is well suited for a refreshing drink and quiet reflection.

@john.jcb someone really needs to kickstart some plastic fake fish.