With the original Precision cooker (not the model One) it was very cumbersome to set. You’d have to hold a button down for 8 sec - then do something else for 3 more seconds - and then do something else for 5 more seconds - and if all went okay it might do what you want…
Does the Wi-Fi version work the same way, or is it easier to use (just set it to where you want and it’s done)?
Setting up the WiFi PC is simple. You can set manually, through the WiFi app (iOS Beta only right now), or through the Bluetooth app for the BT PC version. I've never used the BT app to set my WiFi PC, so I can't speak to it here.
- Manual config
- To set the temp, spin the thumb wheel.
- To switch between C and F, press and hold the Start button for a few seconds (I think 3)
- To set a timer, press and hold the Start button for longer (I think 8 seconds)
- Quick press Start when ready.
- To config through the WiFi app
- The WiFi app has the temperature and timer set right on the screen. Set and press start.
- Not sure how to change from F to C through the app. Never tried.
To switch between C and F, press and hold the Start button for a few seconds (I think 3)Do you need to switch between C and F each time you use? Or does it remember the setting for next time? Thanks
It seems to retain any previous settings - C or F and the last temperature you set.