Recipe Name: KFC Chiken wings [
Recipe Temp: 60°C
Recipe Time: 2h
1. 300g chicken wings
2. 1 egg
3. 50g (deffated) sesame flour
4. mix of spices (sweet paprika, smoked paprika, garlic powder, onion powder, cayenne pepper, marjoram, basil, oregano, thyme, parsley, salt and pepper)
5. 1 tsp of cream of tartar with baking soda or just baking powder
1. Put the chicken wings into a bag and sous vide for 2h at 60°C.
2. When cooked, pat dry the wings with a paper.
2. Cut the chicken wings on joints into multiple pieces (2-3).
3. Beat the egg.
4. Mix all spices and baking powder with sesame flour.
5. Coat the chicken wings into the eggs and then into the flour mixture.
6. Fry in pork lard just the time that it gets the distinctive fried brown color.