Recipe Name: KFC Chiken wings [
Recipe Temp: 60°C
Recipe Time: 2h
- 300g chicken wings
- 1 egg
- 50g (deffated) sesame flour
- mix of spices (sweet paprika, smoked paprika, garlic powder, onion powder, cayenne pepper, marjoram, basil, oregano, thyme, parsley, salt and pepper)
- 1 tsp of cream of tartar with baking soda or just baking powder
- Put the chicken wings into a bag and sous vide for 2h at 60°C.
- When cooked, pat dry the wings with a paper.
- Cut the chicken wings on joints into multiple pieces (2-3).
- Beat the egg.
- Mix all spices and baking powder with sesame flour.
- Coat the chicken wings into the eggs and then into the flour mixture.
- Fry in pork lard just the time that it gets the distinctive fried brown color.