Misleading delivery times

I ordered two Anova units because the delivery dates was scheduled 12-13 to 12-17. The order status still says these as the delivery dates but on both orders, neither units have shipped. This is incredibly distressing and frankly misleading, because we were counting on these units to arrive by 12/17 as gifts. If we had known the units would not arrive on time, we would not have ordered them. Will these units arrive by 12/17???

I have emailed support and attempted to chat with the support team but received no responses at all. This is just unacceptable.

Hi @psl, so sorry about the delays, we have been receiving a ton of requests and our doing out best to answer everyone quickly. Support will be getting back to you shortly with tracking info, and you will automatically get an email when your delivery is trackable. My apologies once again, but everything is in the process of being shipped out. I thank you for your patience in advance :slight_smile:

Hi Hunter, will both my shipments arrive by 12/17 as promised?

Hi @psl, I don’t have your order information, but support should be getting back to you very shortly, and all the dates indicated on this sheet are accurate: https://support.anovaculinary.com/hc/en-us/articles/217210126-Anova-Holiday-2016-Shipping-Schedule :slight_smile:

I was emailed last week that my Anova with be shipped out of Aussie warehouse and they will email the tracking number, I have just received tracking number and says I will be getting it Monday, lets wait and see but I am excited. Perfect timing for xmas.

1 Like