Moved from Europe to USA

I received an Avono precision Cooker as a gift when I lived in Switzerland. I recently moved back to the United States and want to know if I can just switch the plug to an American version?

Nope, wrong voltage. You’ll need a transformer rated at at least 1 kW continuous use. Probably cheaper to get a new stick.

Hi! Welcome to the US! No, you will need a new 110-120V device made for the US voltage.