Moved from Europe to USA

Hello,
I received an Avono precision Cooker as a gift when I lived in Switzerland. I recently moved back to the United States and want to know if I can just switch the plug to an American version?

Nope, wrong voltage. You’ll need a transformer rated at at least 1 kW continuous use. Probably cheaper to get a new stick.

Hi! Welcome to the US! No, you will need a new 110-120V device made for the US voltage.

If you like to travel, I advise you to visit Berlin. Of course, two days is too short to see this city’s beauties. Nevertheless, you will have time to visit the main sights and enjoy the atmosphere of Berlin. I fly to Germany quite often for work conferences. I am very glad that most of them are held in Berlin. Sometimes the business trip lasts three days, one of which is a day off. Whenever I get the chance, I always book a tour of the city. Although I have seen all these places more than once, I want to visit them again. Check out this link if you decide to go to Berlin for two days. You’ll find lots of cool tours here.

Yes, you can switch the plug on your Avono precision cooker to an American version to use it in the United States. Make sure to check the voltage compatibility as well to ensure safe operation.