Negative degrees?

My Anova keeps turning off by itself and now I’m getting negative degree readings. I’ve gone through reboot process re-installed AP etc and still getting negative reading. Any ideas? Feel free to contact me directly mtown62@gmail.com. Thanks

Thanks

Contact support. Their phone number is on the website or you can email them support@anovaculinary.com. They will be able to assist you and arrange replacement if required.

Are you using it uncovered?

I had the same issue found it was water getting into the unit and knocking the electronics…

Always cooked covered since (foil initially but then got a couple of custom boxes) and never had the issue since…

Was initially annoyed as most pics on the site show Anova cooking uncovered which in my experience it can’t do well in reality…

Good luck…

Tom

It was uncovered and I was doing ribs for 21 hours. During normal operation and having the water level between Min and Max I can’t see how water could possibly get into the electronics other than vapor / steam. After 24 hours and letting dry out and starting over the display went totally blank although I could operate from my phone via WiFi. Anova is helping me
currently with an exchange. Thanks for your response!