Oven App: Android - unable to use with email

Is anyone else having trouble getting the Oven app working? I’m using email instead of using a gmail or other account. I’ve tried two different phones and 3 different emails and can’t get past the login on the app. I end up with a white screen. I have to uninstall and reinstall the app to even get back to a login screen and try again.

I have to say this is pretty disappointing.

Ok, maybe this will help someone else.

The app at this time does not do well when you try to create an account using email with the app when you first launch it. It is getting hung up on the account creation and never works through sending a confirmation email. If you first create the account on https://recipes.anovaculinary.com/ and run through the confirmation you can then use that account when you launch the application. If you a=have already gotten stuck on the white screen you have to uninstall the application and reinstall before logging in with an account you have confirmed on the url above.

Also, I believe you will need to have location turned on on the android device to get through the connection to the oven. Only one of my android phones was able to get the oven to join a network. The others clocked. Not sure why.