Precision Cooker Anchor - how am I suppose to fit this?

I recently bought this anchor for my Precision Cooker. I know that mine is kind of old but I only know it as Precision Cooker, not Pro or Nano, so I thought this recent purchase was going to fit all models of PC but can’t figure out how this is going to fit. My PC has three equidistant slots(?) at the bottom. The anchor has two lugs(?) placed symmetrically and clearly won’t go into the PC base.
I may have been a bit naive to think it’ll fit my old model but I don’t think there wasn’t there any warning in specs?

1 Like

Yes, the first ANOVA Precision Cooker is kind’a old, introduced in 2014, and you bought an accessory for it ten years later. That’s quite an advertisement of the PC’s longevity.

I have a pre production model that still works perfectly. No bells and whistles though.

There doesnt seem to be a technical reason to shut this down. Just a cause to get more people to replace a working device and send more waste to the landfill. What if your oven manufacture told you certain abilities would be turned off after 10 years and you would have to replace it?

@andywreid wrong thread

@john.jcb

Take a look at the penultimate post in this thread, and at the PC Connectivity thread. Are we bot infested?