I was inspired by the Sous Vide Vegan Cauliflower Alfredo recipe posted up by Kathy Hester on the recipes site.
However, I did make some minor tweaks to the recipe. Here's what I did.
Recipe Name: Sous Vide Vegan Cauliflower Alfredo
Recipe Temp: 185 F / 85 C
Recipe Time: 1 hour, 30 minutes
1. 2 cups chopped cauliflower
2. 1 cup water
3. 1/3 cup of cashews
4. Italian seasoning
5. 2 tablespoons of nutritional yeast
6. 2 garlic cloves, crushed
7. Salt to taste
1. Set temperature to 185 F / 80 C.
2. Add all of the ingredients to a bag
3. Cook for 1 hour, 30 minutes.
4. Pour contents into blender. Blend until creamy.
5. Add sauce to your favorite pasta.
For the pasta, I chose bow-tie. I also drizzled olive oil onto the pasta before mixing in the sauce. On top I have vegan, breaded eggplant.