Setting up a manual cook with your Anova Precision® Cooker

If you’ve watched the video " Setting up a manual cook with your Anova Precision® Cooker" it ends with setting the temperature. It does NOT say how to set the timer NOR how to start after the timer/temperature is set. So after watching this video you still cant set up a manual cook with your Anova Precision® Cooker.

I know this because my Anova Precision® Cooker no longer talks via the app and I need a way to setting up a manual cook with your Anova Precision® Cooker !

Can someone make the video more useful and post the instructions?

Tanks in advance.

Predominantly, this is just a community of Anova customers. If you want to send feedback to Anova you really should use one of the support links to send them an e-mail.

To answer your question though:
1). The timer function within the Anova is flawed and annoying (many, many threads here over the years complaining about it). Use a timer app in your phone (or, my own favourite, for longer cooks I use the calendar in my phone - has the added advantage of reminding me that I have something cooking, so I don’t make conflicting dinner plans) :slight_smile:
2). How you start? It’s that start button - it has the “play” arrow on it? :slight_smile:

Steven,
I wont bore you with my long story WRT customer support, I will say "Thanks for this info. Using the calendar is a great idea!

Really appreciate it. "

V/R

Dubg