Stainless Sleeve Loose

I spoke to our CS manger to let Sheila know to respond again and she responded to the ticket several times to try to get through to you. That message you received is an message that is automatically sent after a prolong period of no response (although, I can see why that message was really annoying).

I can’t tell you why we aren’t seeing any responses from your end. But I will report it back to our CS manager again to figure out what’s going on.

You can also reach customer service via phone 855.421.8282.

Thanks!

Following up with you here. We found the issue that was blocking us from receiving your responses. It has been fixed. Really sorry about that. We should now be able to receive and view your emails to us.

It looks like you posted this 12 days ago. I would have expected that if they found the issue, someone would have replied by now, but no.

I gave up. I’ll use it as long as it works, and I’ll find something else to replace it with in the meantime.

We’ve emailed you again yesterday. Let me know if you didn’t receive anything. @Rich

The replacement arrived today. Thank you.

Sorry it was a headache but glad were able to get that resolved for you.

Rich there is no need to vent your product frustration on others in this forum. When someone responds to your comment, do you think their purpose is to demean you or trivialize your comment. No they’re trying to help and show compassion (for the most part). Relax, my friend.

Allen

Allen,I don’t know what I would have done without your having shared what you obviously think is your ultimate wisdom. Thank you so much.

@Bess did you ever get the “beeping” issue you were having resolved?

@aperper Rich had a rough experience, but it has since been resolved. Totally get his frustration. I think we all know better, but as a reminder, let’s continue to keep this place respectful.