The ANOVA Precision Cooker Container

How do we know?

We do not ship or sell the previous design anymore!

When did you stop shipping or sell the previous design? My anova kit that came with the container was purchased in November.

Has anyone received a satisfactory solution to this defective 12L rack design?

Anovaā€™s customer service is sending a replacement 12L container/lid/rack and a return label for the previous defective unit. I have received zero assertions from Anova that the replacement is in any way different from the original.

I purchased the 12L container directly from Anova a few weeks ago, First cook for veggies and the sides bowed out, the rack fell into the water. Insanely stupid design. Iā€™ve been trying to get it replaced or repaired, talking back and forth with a customer service rep about what the Level 2 CSR will allow. It is clear that the currently shipping 12L product has NOT BEEN IMPROVED as claimed by this character: Profile - anovaculinary - Anova Community | Food Nerd Forum | Anova Culinary

Do not buy =the 12L Anova container. Junk.

With a week of experience with my APC and included bath container, I decided that the container was too large for my kitchen and bought an 8 quart version with lid.

Iā€™m not sure what is the intended function of the 2D wire-rack, comparing it to the 3D versions demonstrated by such as Douglas Baldwin in his videos.

The 12 and 16l containers, dumb things,