Today's 5GET50 Discount Code is

Got one!!! Thanks!!!

@AnilTaneja @lkspawn WOOHOO! Congrats! Any plans for the first cook?

Got one too!

Got one! Thanks too :wink:

I won’t be able to use mine for awhile unfortunately. :frowning: Can’t wait for the first cook!

Congrats @ryryonline and @“Hoi Lun Tang” !! Welcome to the wonderful world of sous vide :slight_smile:

@“Anil Taneja” Oh no! Any way we can help?

Couldn’t resist the discount. Thanks. I was waffling between the two home models but finally decided on the new version. Looking forward to sous vide cooking!

@IslandTractor Woohoo! Congrats, let me know how you like it. Any thoughts on what you’re going to sous vide up first?

I may have to get another!

@bigfish3 Then you can do veggies + proteins and have it all set at different temps!

Jordan you are a sweet talker!

Just ordered, looking forward to plugging this in and playing… :slight_smile:

Well this $50 discount is just the best thing! Cuttting huge costs on shipping for me, I live in The Netherlands. I’ve just celebrated my birthday last weekend, family and friends gave me money to purchase the Anova, which I wanted for a while now.
My younger brother has the Anova One. He cooked us a superb piece of meat with Christmas, so I got totally stoked with the Anova. Well, I just ordered the PC. Really really looking forward to receiving the product :slight_smile:

Saw that mine was out for delivery the day after I ordered it, thought something was odd until I looked up Anova’s address and realized they are about five miles from my house. Funny…

@bigfish3 Haha noo, never! …did it work?

@MikeMcM1956 Neighbors! What are you going to cook?

@Matthijs Happy birthday!! Wish there was a sous vide birthday cake recipe I could send you…

@jordan Yeah that would be nice :wink: Penny for your thoughts :slight_smile: Just received mail from you guys that my order is about to ship! Awesome!

@Matthijs You’ll be cooking in no time! If you’re interested, @“Reuel Nash” started a discussion for fellow new Anovies to share cooking plans and information on getting started: http://community.anovaculinary.com/discussion/511/newbie-intro-questions-comments