Turn off beeper

After my food has cooked, the beeper keeps going off. The only way to turn it off is to turn off the cook button. If I do that will the unit still keep my food warm. How can I turn off the beeping without turning off the cooking? Hope this makes since.:sleeping:

I’d turn it off, then turn it back on again and set it to a slightly lower temp. To keep the food warm, without further cooking.

Or don’t use the timer function of the app at all, but instead use something like the calendar in your phone for timing your cook.

On the comment of lowering the temperature - unless it’s vegetables, you’re already cooking at lower temperatures - unless you’re planning on holding it at temp in the bath for a long time after your cook is complete, I think that would be undesirable - you want it as hot as possible when you serve it.

The exception being to shock it in an ice bath pre-sear, to create a cooler meat, so your searing time is more forgiving (so you’re less prone to continue cooking the interior).

If you are at the cooker, the time button on the control head will silence it while and remain in a hold pattern. If controlling from the app edit the time to extend it.

The unit will not turn off, it will continue to hold temp but the beep is annoying to say the least.

I tried that, and it didn’t work. The beeping went on regardless. Like @fischersd said, just don’t use the app timer. It’s useless.