I've written those on another post, but here they are again for ease of reference:
1) Multi cook (control more than one device)
2) Multi step (temp steps)
3) Support more platforms / release SDK?
The present categorisation is a mess. It should be structured like this:
1) Type of meat/food (Beef, Chicken, Fish, Pork, Duck, Lamb, Eggs, etc), then under that
2) Types of cuts (fillet, rib eye, striploin, short ribs, flank, shoulder, leg, breast etc), then under that
3) The different levels of doneness (with visual representations, pics or video) for that type of cut together with a recipe or more on how to do it / ideas on what to cook with it.