I wanna know more detail about the shipping of my decive

My order is HK114940
I have sent email as well as Facebook inbox and comment
Can you please let me know if it is possible for me to get my device or else I would like to tell all ppl stop buying the cooker from you
As you took my money and without response
My order was place on early dec
And till now I received two fake date of delivery
And you page even show that there was no delay
And it should have arrived by 12-17 dec
I am really disappointed about this
I really don’t want any victim to lose money and won’t able to receive the goods

Hi @Kathyau, welcome to community! So sorry you have been affected by the shipping delays. I just looked into your order and it looks like your order shipped today and should be arriving to you between the 4th and the 5th. You should get an email once you order is trackable, please let me know if that is not the case.

I am also curious about this also. Technically I should be getting mine between the 4th and 8th of Jan but with the issues you guys have had and the fact that it has not shipped yet tells me there is going to be a problem. I did email support last wee with no response yet. My money shouldn’t be taken until the product has shipped.My order is CA120618

Thanks

Hi @psuttill, so sorry for all the delays, and welcome to the community site! All Canadian orders should be arriving by the 11th. Tracking can sometimes take 24-48 hours after a package has shipped to become active. So that email might come a little later than the 6th, which is when CA should ship out of the warehouse.

We are always working on improving our process, so I will definitely pass along your feedback :slight_smile:

Please let me know if you need help with anything else.

Thanks Hunter I appreciate it. And I look forward to using it!