Will I ever receive my sous vide?

I’m in exactly the same boat as MarkFugs. Starting to doubt I’m going to receive that tracking number today. Hope they prove me wrong.

Can anyone from Anova confirm orders will still be delivered on 23rd?

2 Likes

Got mine Monday ,the day they said it would arrive. Loving cooking with it.

1 Like

Oh wow! That’s great news for you! I’m still waiting unfortunately.

If you ordered before dec 19th, all AU orders will be bumped to expedited shipping. We are receiving the units in the warehouse today, and they should ship out by tomorrow. I will do my best to keep you all updated. I hope the delays haven’t ruined your holidays, working hard to get you everything by X-mas!

3 Likes

Hang on, do you mean they “should” be shipped on Friday?

It means, at best we’re getting these on the 28th.

Hi @Stickler and @Shwayne, I am passing on all the information I have been receiving, I can not say with 100% confidence that it definitely will because somethings are out of our control, but we are putting pressure on our couriers, and doing everything we can to get in shipped. Thank you both for being understanding and not getting to angry, although you have the right to be. I personally appreciate it as I am answering many of these questions currently.

I will let you know as soon as I know anything else.

1 Like

Thanks Hunter, highly appreciative of your communication, but not so much of Anova in general, which seem to be relying on a forum to communicate delays that affect many customers.

seems Anova does not even know when or what to say…
https://support.anovaculinary.com/hc/en-us/articles/217210126-Anova-Holiday-2016-Shipping-Schedule
AU WI-FI 220v Dec. 22nd-23rd

https://au.anovaculinary.com/pages/order-lookup
AU WI-FI 220v Dec.23rd-24th

which is it… 22-23 or 23-24 or Jan 2017 or Feb or later

It would have to be the latest one.

both pages say “Last Updated: December 21st 2016”

I have no faith in the product getting here by friday.

My update from the other thread, posting here:

Hey guys. I’ve been working with my Ops team to make sure we’re doing everything possible to get these devices to you.

Here’s whats happened:

For AU WIFI - From start to finish - I’ve sent out 3 different sets of emails to make sure we’re clear on whats going on.

Current status: All AU orders are processing through warehouse today (Thurdsay, 22nd) and are all shipping via Expedited 1-day courier. We’ve confirmed with the courier that they will also be delivering Saturday (24th) which means that your order will, barring the unforseen, arrive on or before the 24th.

For Hong Kong WIFI - Our Shipping partner erroneously cancelled a large batch of orders, which in turn created a 3 day delay in shipping out the units correctly. This has been fixed and all affected customers were notified as soon as this error was discovered. All Hong Kong UK-WIFI orders have either shipped and have been delivered, or are slated to arrive before end of day Friday.

For UK WIFI - We’ve communicated that all orders that were at risk for missing Christmas would receive expedited shipping, and they are 99% confirmed that they were upgraded to DHL Next-Day-by-Noon. There were a very small handful of customers who didn’t receive this upgrade. Please message support and we’ll make sure that we’ll do everything in our ability to help you out.

For Canada WIFI - We’re working on clearing a customs issue but its currently still processing through. The email for this delay has been sent and is also now being communicated at checkout.

We’re really driving hard to make this work for everyone affected by these delays.

Was me updating Ozie. I was just finishing the order pages and just now finished the support page. Both should match to 23rd/24th range.

Hi Bill

Thank you for your email with updated delivery info.

I’m just trying to pre-empt any other issues to ensure I get this before Sunday.

I will be out and about over the next couple of days which wasn’t a problem with Aus Post as the post office is nearby, however alot of couriers require you to organise another date should you not be there to receive the item.

I’ve been in touch with Star Track couriers and I can give them an “Authority to leave” if I can provide them with who the logistics /distribution company that Anova has engaged in Sydney.

Can you please provide that information to help ensure I can get this before Sunday?

Many thanks,
Nick

Edit: I should add this is in case the tracking info doesn’t come through in time

Is it possible to have the courier to contact us in the event they fail to deliver before COB on Friday as my delivery address is a work address. (Could potentially redirect to my home?)

Thanks for the updates!

Hi Bill,

Incredibly frustrating to read this, because this is simply not true in my case. I ordered my unit on 29th November, and on 4th December received and email saying it would be with me between the 20-23rd December. I was never told it may miss delivery for Christmas by anyone at Anova. Yesterday I received the email saying it had shipped (via ground shipping!!), and with an estimated delivery of the 23rd-27th, yet on tracking it still shows that the parcel has not even been handed over yet?!

If you had actually communicated as you say did, then I would have had a chance to cancel and find an alternative gift. I have sent a support email, but skimming through here looks like you guys are better suited to help and actually action something.

To add to all these headaches, I specifically had the device set for delivery to my work address so I’d definitely be able to receive it. It’s a national holiday and offices will be closed next Monday and Tuesday. Can you please help me out? Order number is #UK16214.1

And I know your already aware, but sure fire way to make all of us even more annoyed is that email saying order now to receive your unit for Christmas that we received on Tuesday! Know none of this is personally your fault, but it really is amazingly frustrating. Was pleased with myself for once sorting out a present nice and early, and seems like it was all for nothing.

EDIT: Just to add that I just checked my spam folder, as I saw in another thread you state emails had been landing there, and absolutely nothing from yourself/anyone else at Anova.

Thanks,
Alex

I am currently still waiting for the arrival of my ANOVA which I ordered on the 25/11. I have received an email on 20/12 that it has been shipped (GLS) and currently nothing has been updated yet. I have received no email at all about whether my product has been upgraded to DHL Next-Day-by-Noon delivery and I presumed I didn’t receive this upgrade despite I order nearly a month ago. I wonder whether the small handful of people actually mean basically everyone. I am very disappointed at the service and not once have I received any update about the delay delivery. I have to actively chase after customer service to get any sort of response at all. I wish the communication between your company and your customer is better in the future. What’s the point of having a great product if you can never receive it in time.

Looks like your unit has shipped!

Looking into this now for you :slight_smile:

Here is your tracking @Gracechan, looks like it has shipped!