Waiting for your Anova?

It’s stressful, It’s the holidays, you want your precision cooker. We are so sorry about the delays, and understand your frustration of not being able to give an amazing gift, or cook a spectacular meal for your family.

I want to reassure you all that we are working hard to get you your device as soon as possible so that you can enjoy your holidays, cook delicious food, and share your time (and scrumptious steak) with your loved ones.

Send an email to support@anovaculinary.com if you want an order update, or have any shipping related questions. You can also check your order status here: https://support.anovaculinary.com/hc/en-us/articles/217210126-Anova-Holiday-2016-Shipping-Schedule

In the meantime, take a minute. Inhale. Exhale. Think of the people you love the most, and we will think of you :slight_smile:

Also check out these posts related to this topic: Will I Ever Receive my Sous Vide? and Delivery Estimates on Confirmation Email

3 Likes

I ordered Anova precision cookers as Christmas gifts. Yesterday, I received a tracking link that indicated they may not arrive until the 26th, but to my very happy surprise, they came today! Thanks Anova for saving me from being the Christmas gift Scrooge! Great service and communication.

2 Likes

Mine arrived yesterday after a months wait, the communication has been A1. Thanks again Anova, my first cook was dinner last night of chicken breast then a quick deep fry for the best Southern fried chicken ever. It was so yummy and I’m having left overs for lunch today.

1 Like

I ordered mine on Monday and it showed up today. UPS teased me by driving by the house three times today before he stopped though.

1 Like

I ordered my Anova as a Christmas gift in late November - it has been delayed and I was promised it would arrive by 23rd of December at the latest. Here we are on Christmas Eve and no delivery in sight. I am appalled. Awful customer service. No apology and it it unacceptable to have to guess when a Christmas present bought back in NOVEMBER will arrive.
If I had known I would have spent my money elsewhere. I will not be recommending your product. Shambolic and awfully disappointing experience.

Did you order direct from Anova? I ordered mine through Target.com on Monday and received it Thursday.

Yes I ordered direct with Anova. Will not be repeating…

Hi all, just a quick update: We are currently working on solutions for all those affected by the shipping delays. We will be sending out an email shortly with more information, so keep your eye out. Everything is most likely already shipping or in the worst case still processing, but out for shipping tomorrow. So sorry again for how frustrating this situation has been.

I will do my best to keep you all updated. I hope you all have a good Christmas eve and Happy Holidays.

There is the matter of payment being taken five months ago in mid September. It is usual for sellers to take payment on delivery, or at least close to it. You have had my money for nearly five months now, so you can imagine I am a little nervous.

I very much want this oven, but I have to say I am very unimpressed.

Do you not think you should make some sort of compensation to customer and refund payments until delivery is certain? A smiley emoji in the subject heading doesn’t really cut it. I have spent a fair amount of money on your products - future custom is very much dependant on how this matter is dealt with.