Cant log into https://recipes.anovaculinary.com/

Hello All,

Is there an issue logging into https://recipes.anovaculinary.com/ ?

The page loads fine before I log in but as soon as a log in I get This page isn’t working recipes.anovaculinary.com is currently unable to handle this request.
HTTP ERROR 500

I have tested from my windows chrome & edge browser and android chrome browser using email log in and none seem to work.

Any ideas?

Thanks
Brendan

HTTP status code 500 means that the server got your request, tried to execute it, and then encountered some internal error. In other words, there is nothing you can do about it, the problem is at the server end.

I just tried the link, and it works now. Whatever it was you came across, it’s been fixed since.

Thanks michihenning!

It is still happening for me but only as I hit log in. Just to test if it was specific to my account I tried creating a second account and it still fails at the same point. I have also tried connecting via a VPN to USA to rule out regional issues and still get the same thing. Its almost like it is failing for me on the authentication piece somehow. Using the app on android does authenticate.

Im a little stumped.

The recipes page was down, but we’ve fixed it. Can you let me know if you’re still hitting a wall with the site? And where you’re located? @Brendan

Hi @Brendan

Hopefully your problem is resolved already, but if it isn’t and you’re a little tech savvy here’s a link to a free utility that might be of help.

Good luck!

Hello @AlyssaWOAH

The issue is still occuring. Its really odd, I can log in using android and Ios apps with 2 different accounts but not a web browser on any device. I am based in the UK.

Thanks @Mirozen I will try Fiddler a bit later , looks handy!

Thanks Brendan, I am going to file this bug. Also let me know which browser/s you’re using.

I was able to replicate the bug. I’ll let the team know.

I got the issues on Windows 10 with Chrome and edge. Android using chrome.

At least its not just me ! thanks @AlyssaWOAH

It should be fixed now - but let me know if it’s not on your end. @Brendan

@AlyssaWOAH Thanks! All working now! Thanks again.

1 Like