Comments box (below recipes), do we only have "value" if we are Farcebook plebs?

Because I’m not on farcebook, my net browser (duck duck go) auto blocks them (cannot blame it) however as a comment portal from this site it seems preposterous that it is limited to those idiots.

Appreciate the feedback! Will definitely pass this along to the right teams.

I do not have a facebook account and I use duck duck go as well, and I see comments here, or did I not understand your issue?

Can you leave comments, on this sites recipe section (app) or not?

I cannot leave comments, whether inclined too or not, it appears both linked & limited to those invested in face book (presumably for the maximum data profit)

Our recipes site comments are currently using the FB comment plug in, so you would need a FB account to comment. This site here, our community forum, does not use FB accounts.

A year later & no progress on this issue from anova.
(IE about as much concern as that of their desire to have an easily connecting wifi unit that is stable & a functional working, pairing phone app.

Tip: don’t try to integrate alexa till you have sorted out your backlog of other “commitments” …you procrastinated regarding a kindle version of the app back in 2016.

The “guide” on the phone app still isn’t on the website, …does anyone actually do any work on anything other than new product!? because scrolling through a lot of hit & miss recipes to guage ti.es & temps never mind the “doneness” (degree of cook) this is still missing.

Ie springy texture through to firm for sausages, salad chicken etc.

Timely reminder to remind you of yours / jeffs
promises / statement of intent that attracted your million dollar plus fundraiser…
Not impressed by your failures to honour a good wedge of this, how long should people.hold their breath for anova?
Lucky you scraped by in other areas or else your reputation would be in tatters today.i
Does anyone at anova have honour enough to come clean, apologise for underachieving & the current timetable to resolutipn, sharing how far into a kindle you intend to go …+ potentially leave us adrift again partly functional anova appliances we have to hash together with a combination of web & manually inputted times to achieve a cook.i
Thank the gods for that scroll wheel, the most redeeming feature, without which i think anova would have sunk.

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/anova/anova-precision-cooker-cook-sous-vide-with-your-ip

1 Like