Complete Shut Down

First unit was returned after 2 years without this issue (rear fan broke). Replacement unit shuts off if it gets too hot, around 420 f.

Sounds like a lot of recent units or a specific batch have this? Do I bother trying another return at this point? I think I’m out of warranty now. Frustrating because I love my oven (when it worked).

Yes, on the basis of intermittent time down does not equate to 2 years solid service.
In the uk regardless of warranty we can claim “not fit for purpose” (though you have to know what you are doing) …then of course you might have large item credit card protection to fall back on??

However, The amount of people seeking solutions to problems for the oven is just dumb, speaks mounds about being sold a lemon, whether it gets to the cooked stage or craps out before the timer runs out!

@anovaculinary need to take control of this & look at the pants kicking pants production & product soak testing results in.

Silence again or someone brave enough to steer folk through this crud?

I think my unit is doing the same. Blank display. quickly flashes sometime. No longer reconnecting to the app after the last power cycle.

I made baked potatoes last week and when the app said they were done, I went to get them only to find the oven dead. Thankfully it turned off late enough in the bake they were done, but not crisped. At least we got dinner.unplugged and replugged and it was still dead. Left it unplugged all night and it worked in the morning. Told support and got a very generic reply telling me to do what I just told them I did.

Mine started doing this yesterday, and again today. I scrolled through posts in this thread and somewhere in 2022 someone said to hold down the wifi and power buttons at the same time for 8 seconds. I did, a different screen came up, and on my phone I reconnected and it worked fine this evening. Made a gorgeous loaf of bread, great ear and crust and crumb and all.

I think my unit is doing the same. Blank display. quickly flashes sometime. No longer reconnecting to the app after the last power cycle..