Connection problems

I bought this a few months a ago and we used it non stop for 2 weeks every day cooking something, ran it daily for 1 hour at times, 6 hours on some and 24 hours on others. Never disconnected and never beeped except to show temp is ready or meat is done. Yesterday we took it out again and it’s been about 1 1/2 months since using it. It was disconnected And would not conneI bought this a few months a ago and we used it non stop for 2 weeks every day cooking something, ran it daily for 1 hour at times, 6 hours on some and 24 hours on others. Never disconnected and never beeped except to show temp is ready or meat is done. Yesterday we took it out again and it’s been about 1 1/2 months since using it. It was disconnected And would not connect. I unplugged it and removed the app and did a total reinstall. Loaded back up and connected fine as should. After turning on it would beep and show C for cel. And start beeping and disconnect from phone. I would not be able to reconnect so would have to delete app and start all over. Sometimes after connection at would run , beep and cut off and then beep and cut on, beep and cut off and beep and then cut on and over and over again? I just finally tried to only connect bluetooth only and it did the same thing. Finally I had to uninstall the app and unplugged the unit and plug it back in and run manual without any connection. Ran all night no problem. I have supplied a video of the beeping. Video shows me plugging in and WiFi light on connects to phOne. I reach up and cut on unit and it starts. Then starts beeping and cutting off and onct. I unplugged it and removed the app and did a total reinstall. Loaded back up and connected fine as should. After turning on it would beep and show C for cel. And start beepingand disconnect from phone. I would not be a bale to reconnect so would have to delete app and start all over. Sometimes after connection at would run , beep and cut off and then beep and cut on, beep and cut off and beep and then cut on and over and over again? I just finally tried to only connect bluetooth only and it did the same thing. Finally I had to uninstall the app and unplugged the unit and plug it back in and run manual without any connection. Ran all night no problem. I have supplied a video of the beeping. Video shows me plugging in and WiFi light on connects to phOne. I reach up and cut on unit and it starts. Then starts beeping and cutting off and on

Mike, methinks you should be contacting support as it sounds like your device isn’t behaving the way it should.

Heh, I’d also recommend you may want to proof something before leaving it? This was difficult to read due to the lack of white space and it looked like you copy/pasted some of it in twice?

(no video appears to have been included with your post either)

Me, I think you should call support and explain this to them.

Hm, it’s really difficult to really pin point the issue with your cooker. Like what @fischersd said, it’s best to just contact customer support so they can look into this for you + reach a resolution. You can email them at support@anovaculinary.com. Also, it looks there was supposed to be a video in your post, but it doesn’t appear that it was included.