Continued beeping and trying to reach temp?

I’ve had my Anova cooker for a while now and this is the first time this has happened. I’m doing a longer cook at 180 degrees and it’s doing a continued beeping sound, beep, beep, beep, beep. I started a cook last night and the temp dropped so much when I woke up I was scared to continue, so I had to throw the meat out. Started a new cook today where I can watch it and it’s doing this weird beeping noise continually. I wiggled the cord and it seemed to go away now. I took videos but can’t seem to upload those. Any ideas?

Are you using a cover, or any other method to prevent steam from entering the APC’s control head and wreaking havoc with the electronics? If not, that could be your problem…especially at such a high temp.

Regarding your problem uploading the videos, it could be an issue with the size of the videos. “Handbrake” is an open source video transcoder that you can use to make “smaller” copies of your videos.
Here’s a link to it: https://handbrake.fr/

As for the beeping…is the unit still circulating water and keeping the water heated? Is the water level high enough?

Good luck resolving the issue.