Hey food nerds! How did you hear about the community forum? Let us know!

We’ve seen an influx of news users and that makes us super-stoked, so we want to know how you got here!

Immersing myself in ANOVA and Sous Vide technology and culture while I learn.

Having bought an APC from Anova I found the forum knowledgeable and friendly.
It is factual and those with questions, or seeking advice, are answered in quick time with helpful information.

I heard about this community of yours from the many Supremely frustrated and disappointed customers of Anova on Facebook who are trying to support each other. Experienced users offer far more support and knowledge.

I had tried to find such a group because I had questions and could not find answers. In one of the Support replies I got from Anova saying I would be answered in 24 hours, it mentioned I could go to this community and gave a link. Through that, I was able to create a name and password and finally found what I was looking for. What I don’t understand is why this community is not listed in the material you get when you purchase the oven. You go to their recipes and there are comments and questions there, but I can’t put my own comment or question even after I signed up and formed a password. Very bad at communication for such a savvy technical company.

Hi! I’ve found it in Google search and I also wanted to share my experience with Anova